Friday, May 21, 2010

Post Grad


Oh, Post Grad... This movie is hilarious. Go. Buy. It. NOW. Clearly, not Oscar material but total girly-movie-sloth-day worthy. First, I love Alexis Bledel - who doesn't? [Gilmore Girls = Amazing] Second, I laughed really REALLY hard, a LOT of times. Third, hello cute boys. Add a random family dynamic and things you can relate to oh too well and you have a girly classic.

We got this off netflix and I was nice enough to not make DJ watch it with me and just watched it when he was designing and/or working late. He should thank me - I don't think it would be his fav...

All in all -I'm just disappointed it took me so long to see it. Grab your favorite pair of VS Pink PJ pants, a comfy blanket and cuddle up with this one!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails