Tuesday, December 27, 2011

lake laniers magical nights of lights...

last week my in-laws, mom and I ventured out to Lake Laniers Magical Nights of Lights at Lake Lanier, it was a little pricey going the week of Christmas so I would recommend going earlier in the month and bringing a coupon - you can get them at a bunch of different places in the area including Publix, etc. The lights were great and it was relaxing to drive through the eight miles of lights and just listen to holiday music. My favorite part though was exploring Santa's workshop at the end of the light display and all the fun decorations.  Also, they had a smores pit, grilled corn, a carnival, a Santa kids could take pictures with and lots of other fun stuff! 


I just had a blast taking pictures of all of the fun displays of decorations inside Santa's workshop...

The Coke themed tree...

I loved this tree, it SNOWED, so cute!

loved this light colored tree with the fun lights on it!

more fun sparkly decorations...

four lovely ladies [don't forget about the little lady in my tummy] - my MIL, me (and baby j) & my mommy :)
can't wait to go back next year, I definitely recommend it if you're in the area! I really want to bring our little girl with us check out the lights at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens next year too!

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Gorgeous pics....so much Christmas sparkles and lights!!

Nikki said...

A snowing tree?! How clever!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails