Wednesday, May 30, 2012

party-time...

...nope...
we haven't definitely have NOT been doing lots of partying these past few weeks 
[though we have had some almost sleepless nights, hah]
[and I did enjoy my first full glass of champagne in over nine months the other day -- it was glorious]

but back to the partying... 
Penny was channeling "Jigga" [Daddy's college persona] when she picked out this lovely ensemble...
special thanks to Whitney for the kegstand onesie - it's definitely one of our faves!

I'm working on a list of our hospital/first few weeks "must-have/lifesavers" -- and of course a post of all the adorable photos of Sweet P that have been taken over the past two weeks! Coming soon... 

...in other news, I had a baby two weeks ago?!?! what?! 
it still hasn't really set in.
[though I am happy to report my rings and shoes fit again! HOORAY!]

happy wednesday!

6 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Oh man- two weeks already?? Wow! I will tell you it DOES fly by and seriously take a million pictures. Olivia is a kindergarten graduate and Jackson is starting 4K in the fall and I'm in shock. It seems like yesterday they were just toddling around my feet with sippy cups. *sigh*

LWLH said...

I am cracking up...love that onesie. :)

Cara Linn said...

I can't get over her hair! She is just a doll.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

she is soooooo cute! that's so exciting that things are fitting again!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!! She's adorable and I love the kegstand outfit! hahaha :)

xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails