Monday, January 17, 2011

Men of the Wedding

Here's the first of a who knows how long series on the wedding... I've just about gotten over my sickness and blogging hiatus and work is starting to slow down so hopefully I can these out every day or so - so the first part of the wedding recap fun is going to be about how we styled the wonderful handsome men of the wedding.

We decided from the get-go that we wanted the guys to wear converse, two button black suits and a bright colored tie - and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. We gave the guys their ties and bright colored fun socks as their groomsmen gift and they looked super sharp in them!

DJ's blue converse & tie.... 

DJ's older brother Mike helping him get dressed...

 I know, he's adorable...

"the boys" - oh boy.....



some of the groomsmen showing off their snazzy socks...

 don't you just love this shot?

get ready, the girls are next! 

3 comments:

Nikki said...

They look snazzy! Nice job boys!

jules said...

OMG! I love this look! They look great, and so happy with themselves too! Great vision you had there!

Sara Strand said...

I love the sock picture.. because you have a pair of unsocked feet. HAHA!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails