Saturday, December 29, 2012

Penny's First Thanksgiving!

yes, I know. I'm terrible. oh well, moving on...

I'm here now... finally posting about Thanksgiving - I know, it's the end of December but I figure better late than never. We celebrated Thanksgiving with Danny's folks and both of his brothers and their families. Ms. P had a grand ole time playing with her cousins or just staring at them, haha. She also got her first taste of Thanksgiving dinner... I think she's a fan (homegirl likes to eat, gets it from her mama).

here are a few of our favorite shots from Penny's first Thanksgiving...



yup. 
time flies when you're stuffing face with mashed potatoes having fun!
I promise to post about Christmakah before 2013! :)

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails