Thursday, July 11, 2013

p's one year photos.

I know, I know.

Insert lame apology about not blogging here. I've decided that I'm just going to blog when I have a chance and not feel anxious about having to "update" since the last blog post... [thanks Julie for the nudge to get back in the saddle, haha].

so let's just say from February to July have been awesome. Hah. But really. I'll try and update a bit here and there (Penny's first birthday, etc).

To start -- I have to share her one year pictures from the fabulous Shannon Leigh Studios.

Enjoy!














I mean.
seriously? 
I die.

more coming soon... promise (hah).

15 comments:

Anna said...

Saw these on Facebook and seriously can't get over how freakin' adorable she is!!

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candace said...

Goodness she is adorable!

jessica said...

oh my gosh, i swear she is just presh. and that hair! there's so much, i love it!

love getting to keep up with penny's adventures on your instagram. kid is just too much.

Sara McCarty said...

Oh my goodness, she is a doll. Those big eyes!! Love the cake smash photos. What a cool cake!

Unknown said...

She is perfect and those pictures are amazing. What a treasure to have! Glad to see you blogging again but no pressure!

PS: I am back to work and have joined the higher ed crew. In 18 years Ellie can go to school for free!

Monica @ CreativeGator said...

Aww, she is so adorable! Great photos. Happy 1st Birthday, sweet Penny!!

Kristin said...

she is so adorable!

melissa said...

Penny, you are such a cutie!!! Love the serious face so much. She's too cute for words! Blaire can't wait to meet her!

Kattrina said...

So cute! Glad you posted! Our kids could be siblings - they look a lot alike!

Alecia said...

So Cute. Great pictures love the cake ones (-:

Jen said...

Welcome back!! Such adorable photos! So fun.

Brittany said...

Well hey there! Nice to hear from you :) Can she seriously get any cuter? Love.

kristen said...

I want to steal your baby! K! Thanks!

dave and jenn said...

Oh my gosh, the cuteness!! She is seriously adorable!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails