Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ollie and the Holiday Penguins...

one day soon I'll post pictures of all our holiday decorations around the house... but for now you get the penguins.

I love the penguins.
DJ tolerates the penguins.
I don't know how Oliver feels about the penguins...
but he has some pretty strong feelings about them!

I think he might be scared of them.... 

what are these furry things? do they want to play with me?

Ollie's "reaction" to the penguins... (sorry for the sideways view halfway through)

non-stop barking... until daddy gets home...

mooooom...... please get rid of those things!

seriously, I tried moving the penguins like four times within the living room (they're cute and festive and I like holiday decorations) but Oliver won't stop barking at them....

the penguins now live in the basement.
sad.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad that were were able to find Ordainment Swap. :-) Loving your blog!! :-)

jules said...

We have those too! Poor Ollie. He is such a cutie!

Sara Strand said...

Rescue the penguins! Maybe he's jealous? :)

Tara said...

ohmygosh those videos are too funny. I love the first one, how he goes from curious to unsure to "oh no I don't like these at all!" heehee

Nikki said...

Ahahah! That is adorable. I love the look on his face in the first video. Priceless.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails