Monday, March 28, 2011

30 before 30



DJ's birthday is coming up in the next few weeks and he's turning 29, which makes me think about turning thirty [30 flirty and thriving, anyone?] -- which has made me think about "bucket lists" and I've started working on my "30 before 30" list -- only problem is as of today I only have 16 items on it.... 14 more to go [all to be unveiled once the list is complete, get excited!]


any ideas? 
do you have one, if so -- what is on your list?


image via here

only a few more days to enter my giveaway, don't forget! :)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm totally mailing you some razzles ;)

I'm almost 30 too...eek. I don't have a list though. I have plenty of time left. Maybe a boudoir shoot though...before 30 would probably be the best.

Sara Strand said...

Skydiving. I swear it's the most fun I have ever had. Truly. I think of the 30/30 as things I wouldn't normally do- things that are going to push me outside of my comfort zone. :) DO IT!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails