Monday, August 16, 2010

the snozberries taste like snozzberries....

last Saturday DJ and I went on an adventure to Windy Hill Farm in our [now] hometown of Great Barrington, MA to pick blueberries!  We had a blast... and I'm pretty sure I ate a pint as I picked a pint [oops]... here are some pics from our fun outing!






DJ with our prize - two yummy pints of fresh picked blueberries... wish I could say we made some yummy baked good out of them but we just ate them fresh... next time I'm thinking blueberry pie all the way!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

:) Such great pictures! You're too stinkin adorable!

Nikki said...

This is on my list to do this summer. I better hurry!

Blueberry pie? Yum!

jules said...

What a perfect day. My fellow is obsessed with blueberries. We would have a blast doing this!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails