Thursday, August 25, 2011

kittens inspired by kittens....

clearly, I'm a dog person [no offense to all of you crazy cat ladies out there, AHEM Anna, Caroline]...but the dog person in me is smacked down and wants to run out and adopt a cat whenever I see this darn video...
aren't those some freaking adorable kittens?!

...and I would be remiss if I posted about kittens without including this gem of a video...
too. freaking. funny.
that video will always take me back to 2008

in related news, I have seriously watched both of those videos way more than I want to ever admit...
it's kinda embarrassing. 

4 comments:

w.e.schwartz said...

Sooo cute!!! I wish we could have gotten our cat as a kittennn.

Anna said...

A kitten will be the best decision you ever make...everyone needs a little bit of crazy cat lady in their life.

And kittens inspired by kittens is one of the best Youtube videos ever made. In my humble opinion.......lol

Cassandra said...

bahahah!! LOVE that little girl!! I have watched that one...one of my you tube favs!!

Audra said...

Kittens inspired by kittens is probably my favorite You Tube video of all time... LOL! I prefer dogs over cats too :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails