Wednesday, August 10, 2011

true birds groupon!

check out this awesome deal groupon is running today...
$25 for $50 worth of jewelry & accessories for true birds!
[you might have seen their adorable stuff at Nordstrom]
they have headbands, broaches, clips and jewelry
personally I love their jewelry...

here are some of my fav necklaces....


their necklaces average at around $50 so this groupon is a great deal to get a piece for only $25!
perfect if you're looking for a fun gift for someone [or yourself!]
the deal runs until thursday so hurry over to check it out for yourself! 

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute! I love the harmonica. My Dad taught me to play "oh susanna" once while we were camping on the beach. I can still do it!

Whim Wham Life said...

Thanks for the heads-up:-) I love jewelry and I love a good deal! Win-win! xoxo

Ashley said...

thanks for the tip! i'll have to check them out as i LOVE all things nordstrom :)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I'm loving that little fan necklace!! Too cute!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails