first off, I love the packaging (which I promptly reused to send out whit's way belated birthday gift)...
then I opened it up and it was just like Christmas morning....
- Incoco Nail Polish Applique: looks really cool and if it was a different color I would have loved to try it out, but I didn't think the blue sparkles were very me so I passed it onto a coworker for her 12 year old daughter, I know she'll love it.
- Jouer Lip Enhancer: tried it out and I like it, it smells super yummy and I don't know if my lips are "enhanced" but they're nice and soft before I put my gloss on.
- LIV GRN C2C Fragrance in Earth: super clean and airy smelling, LOVE.
- Pangea Organics Facial Cream: nice and light and the lavender smell is great, I think I'll be using this as my nighttime moisturizer until the sample is done!
- ...and a bonus this month: a birchbox friendship bracelet to celebrate their one year anniversary, it's delicate and adorable, I love it!
all and all, a great birchbox success,
I'm already counting down the days until next month!