Monday, August 13, 2012

the sun also rises....

man. after last nights heart heavy post, here's something light and fluffy -- or better yet, bright and beautiful...

one of our last mornings in wilmington we treked down to the beach to wrightsville beach watch the sunrise. I'm so thankful we did this.  I wasn't mentally prepared to take on the task of heading to the beach with a baby [battling the crowds and being out on the beach all day/in the heat did not sound like fun with penny in tow at this age].

but at the same time [selfishly] I didn't want to go all the way to Wilmington without spending some time on Wrightsville Beach [aka heaven]... so early morning trip to the beach it was! here are some of my favorite photographs that I took that morning - hopefully they bring some sunshine into your monday morning - God knows I need it today...
"...there was never a night or problem that could defeat sunrise or hope..." - b. williams

send a little hope and some warm fuzzies my way today.
xo,
hita

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Such gorgeous shots!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails