Tuesday, April 24, 2012

brown paper packages tied up with string...

okay - maybe they weren't tied up with string but packages in the mail are definitely one of my favorite things!  and we [well, mostly sweet pea] has been lucky enough to get a handful of these the past week - we've been continously showered with love and I have to share the last few packages we've received...

first, we got a package from our sweet friend Jenn -- she had gathered a few things for Sweet Pea from her worldly packages - an adorable bib from Australia, a sweet Dumbo/Disney blanket from Orlando and an adorable yellow sundress that Sweet Pea will be rocking this summer!

 then DJ's best friend Donny & his sweet wife Cami sent us some adorable goodies from NYC [well actually, Donny brought them with him when he came down for DJ's birthday] - so adorable and sweet... a NYC onesie, a "locally grown" bib, and an adorable pair of booties! so sweet....

sweet Jamie sent me an adorable onesie and super cute bows!  LOVE. check out Jamie's etsy store Home Made With Love for more adorable bows and goodies!

last, Sarah sent me a super thoughtful and fun package with some goodies just for me [and I guess DJ, hah] - vouchers for new parents, paper voodoo dolls [so don't piss me off], cocktail [or OJ] napkins and the sweetest card ever.

we're so lucky to have such thoughtful, sweet and just amazing people in our lives! 
can't wait for sweet pea to get here and to meet them all too!
[and now I'm off to write thank you notes because, no - this blog post is not a substitute for those!]

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Such cute gifts!! I really love the onsies with the bows!!

Rachel said...

I forgot to say my whole comment! I was gonna say I love getting packages too and I ordered a bunch of stuff this week so Im so excited to get all the packages soon! :)

My-cliffnotes said...

Sooo cute. You're so close, and your belly is soo cute.

So excited for you both. well you three actually!

xx
Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

LWLH said...

Such cute gifts, you have great friends girl! :)

____j said...

I'm so glad you liked the bows & the onesie! It's soooo much fun to dress them up! Can't wait to see your princess!

Audra said...

Wow... these pictures almost make me want to cry... they are so sweet!! LOVE the sundress!

Nikki said...

Lovely gifts! Love that Manhattan onsie, too cute!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails