Tuesday, April 17, 2012

maternity photos....

Originally we had planned on getting professional maternity photos taken but as the pregnancy progressed [and our budget tightened - it was one of the things that just didn't seem necessary, I am much more invested in newborn photos of Sweet Pea].  So we are lucky enough to be friends with an amazing photographer and one of our favorite people Josh [along with his photo assistant and wife Tiffani] came down and took some pictures of DJ and I [and Sweet Pea and Ollie] before our baby shower...

All of the pictures were great, but I can't lie - I'm definitely just am not a fan of the way I look in pictures right now... I know, vanity - not my friend. I need to get over it.

Anyways, thought I would share a few of our faves....



so there we are...
I know... Ollie is the cutest pup around.
unfortunately, he was not very into the photoshoot...
oh well, fingers crossed he cooperates more once sweet pea arrives...
[because let's be real - Kristen will kill me if I don't take some baby/bully pictures]

8 comments:

Nikki said...

You look great, stop beating yourself up! Definitely a prego glow there!

Erin said...

absolutely lovely! i'm sure ollie will come around!

kristen said...

Yes girlfriend I need you to take that pic og the baby sleeping on the bullie!!! You have to!!!!

Audra said...

HOW CUTE ARE YOU TWO??!!! Love this!

jessica said...

awwww how special. so simple and pretty.

ohhhh ollie he's gonna be such a good big brother.

Anna said...

Love them! You look beautiful!!

And Ollie always steal the show. Such a ham.

LWLH said...

Beautiful!
They look great.

Wiz said...

You look beautiful but I totally understand what you mean. I hated how I looked when pregnant and didnt get maternity pictures!! Great pictures though and you will love that you took them!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails