Sunday, April 22, 2012

danny's 30th...

yes. a week overdue.
oops.
better late than never, right?
[that's what I tell myself at least]

so here are some snapshots from my lovie's 30th birthday....

it started out with a relaxed crawfish boil...

complete with shots, shots, and more shots [not for me clearly]

and dessert! [cookie cake and italian ice, yum!]

then the next day we headed to Athens for some yummy food and a fun day at the Terrapin Brewery...

good times all around.
crazy to think we met when DJ was 14... 
...and he's now my husband...
...and he's 30!?
[...and now we're less than 9 months away from my 30th birthday]
[...and less than a month away from being parents?!]
yikes.
such grownups.

anyways, a great weekend with family and friends celebrating my favorite person in the whole wide world! it was just like DJ - laid-back, close-knit and loads of fun!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Dang I knew I should've flown out for that! Looks like so much fun, happy 30th DJ!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails