I'm still running around like a crazy person at work - I had two "transition meetings" with my coworkers who will be assisting with some of my projects while I'm out so I'm happy to have that checked off the list! Now I have two more days of meetings with my university contacts -- I just need to make it through wednesday and then we'll be in the clear! As of now I plan on working up until sweet pea makes her appearance but I'm not going to lie - its getting tough, I'm beat.
This week was a nicely uneventful one - my sweet coworkers threw me a baby shower so that was a great end to the week and DJ and I did a whole lot of nothing this weekend! SO NICE. I read (for pleasure), did a heap load of laundry and cleaning (nesting), and ate yummy food (gluttony)! Crazy to think it could be our last weekend sans baby... But who knows - she could be in there for weeks still!?
this weeks stats:
- sweet pea is around 7.5 pounds and around 19 inches - the size of a Swiss chard (?!)
- bubble baths taken: 3 (newly obsessed)
- pedicures: 1 and it was GLORIOUS!
- uniform of choice: yoga pants & maternity tanks... I don't want to wear anything else for the rest of this pregnancy!
- number of break and bake cookies eaten this week: two (entire) packages. don't judge, I'm getting on the diet train after this baby comes out so I'm enjoying myself until that happens!
- books read: the first two books of the Fifty Shades series... on the third book now... Not quite about them, they're okay - they are what they are!
- birth plans written: one (by written I mean I checked off boxes on the form on our hospital webpage... it's more a outline/some thoughts - who knows how it'll all go)
- hospital bags unpacked and repacked: one (neurotic party of one...) oh yeah, remember that bag of hospital snacks in the car... yeah, we're going to need to go to the store again (all gone) - oops!
so that's that... here is my 37 week bump... (go cocks!)
this weeks snapshots...
taking advantage of my last few weeks of shameless weight gain - don't judge...
work baby shower... love my sweet coworkers and students!
so that's that... until next week (or labor & delivery)!