Tuesday, May 25, 2010

100 books in 2010

I love to read. In my former life it was a perk that only arrived during breaks, vacation and time away - now I actually leave work at 5pm and have free time after work and on the weekends... such an amazing concept.

So I've decided to take part in the 100 books in 2010... in fact, I've decided to surpass this goal... but hey we'll start with 100.

Here are the books I've read so far this year.

James Patterson Women's Murder Club Series, so good - they're amazing pageturners.... I can't put them down once I start...

1. First to Die
2. Second Chance
3. Third Degree
4. Fourth of July
5. The Fifth Horseman
6. The Sixth Target
7. Seventh Heaven
8. The Eight Confession
9. The Ninth Judgment

I had previously read the first eight but I love to reread a series before reading a new book just so everything is fresh in your head!
[You can find info on the Women's Murder Club series here]

Also, with getting Oliver I've read a few puppy/bulldog books... these have all been really helpful. The two bulldog books gave us a lot of insight into the breed and the Puppy Perfect book was so helpful with training tricks and just what is normal for his age.

10. Bulldog (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)
11. A New Owner's Guide to Bulldogs
12. Puppy Perfect: The user-friendly guide to puppy parenting

I've also read some books not part of a series and just for fun...

13. Winner of the National Book Award - this book is super dark and twisty.... wasn't really what I was in the mood for so I didn't love it, but I finished it because well, I made myself.
14.Tao of Pooh - I wrote a post this book is a must read. Especially if you like philosophy.

More to come and I'm pretty sure I've read more books this year but that's all I can remember! 

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails