Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Daisies... the friendliest flower!

Kathleen Kelly: I love daisies.
Joe Fox: You told me.
Kathleen Kelly: They're so friendly. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?


This quote from You've Got Mail is one of my favs... and Kathleen Kelly (aka Meg Ryan) has it right - Daisies definitely are the friendliest flowers, and some of my favorite flowers. I think I'm going to do daisies and roses for the bouquets for the wedding. They're just happy and festive and I think they'll work with the BRIGHT colors we're planning... I don't think we're going to use many flowers other than the bouquets though... [$$$ cha-ching, we're on a budget]

We do have other plans [I'll share them soon once I flesh them out a bit... think New Years Eve and maybe an extra splash... you'll see]




*I think this one is my fav...

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails