Saturday, April 9, 2011

DJ's birthday cake AKA why did I even ask?

so I made the mistake of asking DJ earlier this week "what kind of birthday cake do you want?" - I mean, clearly, I'm a sweet wife and I was going to go to publix and buy bake him a cake from scratch... so DJ's response was that he wanted a cookie & ice cream cake... then I was a flake and I forgot and I asked him again and I got much clearer instructions....


he wants a layered cake of cookies and ice cream - something like this....
and of course, he's being super supportive about it and understanding that it might not turn out the way he wants...


 I'm tackling this monstrosity today... 
wish me luck.
clearly, I need it.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This. is. hilarious. And completely unsurprising. I realize that such a request doesn't even need to be made, but I will need to see pictures of this. Preferably throughout the process. Godspeed to you friend.

amy said...

Ha ha. Good luck with that! :)

Tara said...

oh man, please post pictures and a recipe if this turns out! this seriously sounds like something my husband would ask for :D

Nikki said...

I'm confused where the bacon and peanut and butter and jelly come in.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails