Friday, April 1, 2011

lindiana.

last weekend/earlier this week was a great time in Indiana... we had way too much fun on Saturday in Bloomington and then I got lots of reading done and relaxing [and sleeping in] while I was at Lindi's place.


Indiana University was a blast... I got see where Chris [one of my old students] goes to Law School...
[I love fat squirrels!]

We visited the Oliver Winery  [I know, BEST  name ever]...
[the moscato was to die for]

we ate Turkish food and sat on the floor....

....oh yes, and there was a special visit from "The Captain" - yup, I went back to college...

and of course - amazing times with my bestest friend lindi [hence Lindiana]!



all and all a great trip with some of my favorite people! onto a great weekend going wedding dress shopping with a friend and welcoming home my sweet DJ [I've missed him so... damn shire taking him away].


hope you all have a fantastic weekend kittens!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh man...you met the captain ;) Student? You're not old enough to have old students!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails