Happy Monday guys and gals...are there are any men folk reading this? Nikki from Que Sera Sera here guest posting for Annahita and I want to talk about babies and dogs. Or Twilight and Hunger Games...take your pick. Okay okay babies and dogs.
Up until Annahita's big news we've had very similar lives. We both have big rolly polly dogs that are pretty much our children. I realize that people with actual children don't care for this comparison, but since I don't know what it's like (aside from babysitting) to have an actual baby, this is all I have to compare your trial and tribs to. Plus...there are a lot of similarities between babies and dogs you can't deny (oh now you're really mad aren't you ;)
1. They poop all the time
2. They whine at you when they want something (using your freakin words!)
3. They require toys, naps and constant attention
4. They never clean up after themselves
5. They want to sleep with you and they dig their toes into your back
6. You can never have nice things
7. You just wish it would stop raining so they can go play outside
8. They act up when you have guests
9. You worry about them when you're apart
10. Sometimes you wish you'd never had them...but you can't imagine life without them
639-+ <=== That right there was my dog Issy...see I can't even find time to blog without interruption.
So Annahita, I hope you'll remember your first baby when this human one comes, and go easy on those of us who can't relate 100% ;)
Do you guys watch The Office? I loved this clip...so funny. We're all so judgy, we can't help it.