Wednesday, February 9, 2011

really?

clearly as I'm three weeks away from being unemployed I've been scouring the web for jobs [pretty much non-stop].... every now and then I see one that just makes me chuckle so [lucky you] I've decided to start sharing them out here...

get ready, this one's "special"

Personal Assistant: Light housekeeping, sitter & driver services needed. Must have clean background & MVR. Must be able to interact well with children & have veriifiable experience with children. If you have a busy social life...do not call me.. I am looking for a serious & family oriented person who has the ability to learn & develop a solid relationship. You can start immediately! Must be available nights & weekends.

oh can I start immediately? pretty please.
not quite that desperate, yet.

in other news - I filed our income taxes today! hooray! :)

1 comment:

Sara Strand said...

My bets is that this person is a drunk with at least 2 kids... and needs someone to be fill in mom. HA!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails