Wednesday, February 9, 2011

what I'm loving wednesday....


Happy Wednesday! Here's what I'm loving this week....

I'm loving - that we'll be moving to Georgia in 17 days!

I'm loving - using my new planner and getting organized for 2011!

I'm loving - Samoas.... [too much perhaps]


I'm loving - that we're taking the train up to NYC this weekend for one last NYC hoorah with friends before the big move...

I'm loving - that means I'll get to see this sweet girl...

I'm loving - rereading the Alex Cross Series by James Patterson....

I'm loving - that I get to hang out with my amazing husband tonight!

what are YOU loving this Wednesday?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh! I love Samoas!

Nikki said...

I want to love Samoas right now too...boo!

I can't wait for you to go to Georgia. Ollie is going to love it!

Kristin said...

am i crazy?? i thought samoas were caramel delights? did they change the name on me? or did i make up that name.... either way, those are my all time FAVORITE cookie.

i, however didn't have any girl scouts trying to sell me cookies this year, so i'm left without. it's probably better for my butt that i don't have them though.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails