Tuesday, February 8, 2011

typical...

these photos represent the new "typical" in our household....
husband, iPhone, dog - and no room for hita.... I live with some serious bed-hogs...


and couch hogs...

and someone has a major foot fetish.... [ahem Ollie]...

but then again, you can do what you want when you're America's Next Top Bulldog Model...

I can't complain, I love my boys - they're the best around... 
I know, they're adorable. I love them.

In other news, I got my first interview request! It's for a part-time Academic Advisor position at a local community college, but they wanted me to come in for an interview this week... we're in talks to see if they can do it via phone so we'll see. It's promising to get some positive feedback though considering as of today I've applied for 50 jobs... I know, I'm a machine! 

Oh I also got these today....

yesssssssssss.
I know, you're jealous
(unless you have your own box)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, I have a picture of Logan and Sean Spooning during a nap. I'll have to find it.

I am not jealous of your cookies. I have about 5,000 boxes 1 floor below me and I am ready for them to be gone! BUT thanks for supporting my girls!! I hope they told you what fun things they are going to do with the money. If not next time ask them. They are the cutest!!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

OMG I love your bullie!! He reminds me of my little Tugs!! Too freakin cute!

Nikki said...

They are adorable. I love how your bullie rules the roost!

Is it girl scout cookie season already! Shit.

____j said...

Good luck with your interview, Annahita!

Tara said...

I love that photo of your husband and your dog! too cute.

Good luck with the interview!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails