Wednesday, February 16, 2011

what I'm loving wednedsay...

 

here's what I'm loving this wednesday...

I'm loving...a great valentines day with my love - DJ brought home our favorite pizza (half/half with both our fav kinds), we drank a bottle of wine, watched The Social Network and just relaxed - it was perfect!

I'm loving...the flowers my love brought home for me on Monday that are blooming beautifully... 

I'm loving...our dear friends jeff & janis [our berkshire parents] gave us our belated wedding gift a week or so ago and it was a bottle of wine for the next year [that they picked out themselves - they're big wine buffs] - we had the first one on Monday and it was amazing! can't wait for it to be March so we can try the next bottle!! :)

I'm loving...cleaning out my hulu que...

I'm loving...working from home with my sweet pup today [he got snipped yesterday, so he's recouping]...

in other news, less than a week left at my current jobs and I've been continuously applying for jobs - no major leads yet but some good possibilities out there. feeling good about it! crazy to think that we only have a week and a half left in the 'shire... lots of great people to see [and food to eat] in the next week! I'm also psyched to get to GA for the sunshine, warm weather and EXERCISE [I've been eating terribly and stopped working out... oops]. anyways....

what are YOU loving this wednesday?

3 comments:

jules said...

Tulips = My absolute favorite flowers!

Emily Powell said...

the puppy in your header is just TOO cute!

Anna said...

You're sure right about the weather, you're going to love it! We're in the 70's this week and I hope that it continues!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails