Wednesday, February 23, 2011

what I'm loving wednesday...

happy wednesday! can you believe the week is halfway over already? I cannot, I'm way swamped with packing, cleaning and saying goodbyes....


here's what I'm loving this wednesday...

I'm loving... that it's my LAST DAY AT WORK!!! [yes, I'm unemployed tomorrow, but in all honesty - that sounds so much better than ever coming back here] See... my office is all cleaned out!



I'm loving... that my baby boy is starting to feel better - he jumped into my trunk all by himself when I was packing the car with stuff for goodwill


I'm loving... that this time next week I'll be in Georgia!



I'm loving... that the jobsearch is starting to pickup - I have a phone interview on friday - and interview on Monday and I just got a voicemail about scheduling another interview next week [YESSSS - send me smart, fun, and hire-me vibes]


I'm loving... that one of my besties Sarah just started a blog - check it out, she's awesome!



alright, I'm off to have one last lunch with my coworkers - hope y'all have a great week - could be a little while before I post again - next time you hear from me I'll be back in the south - get excited! :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

good luck with the move and congrats on all of the interviews!! :)

Nikki said...

I hope they treat you to a fabulous lunch!

Good luck with the interview!

Tara said...

your pup is so cute!! good luck on the interviews!!

Tara, in 3 Parts said...

good luck with the move and the job search! see you on the south side! ;)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails