Thursday, October 13, 2011

lagging behind.

these rainy days have not done a whole lot of good with my motivation levels... to say I've been lagging behind is an understatement but I'm doing my best to rest up and get excited for our upcoming weekend trip - DJ and I are heading to Knoxville to visit Lindi, hooray! We even went shopping last night for some fashionable orange attire... crazy [I will add that it was very hard to find and we're definitely going to be sporting more of a Auburn orange than a TN orange but hey, it's the thought that counts].

Anyways, I'm excited for the next day and a half of work to fly by so we can go spend some QT with Lindi-Lou!  DJ hasn't been to Knoxville since his college days and the last time I was there Lindi and I spend less than 24 hours there before jetting off to Asheville so I'm excited to soak in Lindi's new home and experience it fully!

snapshots from Lindi's last visit to GA [and the UF/TN game]...


...can you believe we promised Lindi we'd leave the Florida and Carolina gear home?!

6 comments:

whitney said...

ohhhh knoxville. i think i left a little of my dignity there. can you look around and see if you can find it?? it's been there for a couple years so it might be a long shot.

ha.

Stephanie said...

Have so much fun!!! Who cares about lagging behind? You can catch up later. :)

Anna said...

I already saw these on Facebook. YAWN. =P heheh

OOOOH and I have news for youuu! I'll email you tomorrow.

melissa said...

Wow, that's some serious SEC and Lindi love to abandon the UF and USC gear. Hope you have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Auburn orange is clearly so much prettier than Tennessee orange. So you're good!

Tell Lindi I said hi and have so much fun!!!

Nikki said...

We always fight over our state football colors, crimson and gray, or gold and purple? I'd rather wear crimson and gray!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails