Wednesday, October 19, 2011

what I'm loving wednesday....

happy wednesday! I'm thrilled this week is halfway over - not that it's been a bad week by any means but let's get real, I'm already SO ready for the weekend. here's what I'm loving on this rainy fall wednesday in Georgia...

I'm loving... these amazing cake batter rice krispy/fruity pebbles treats that I made - YUM, they were good! cocoa krispy treats are next on my to-do list!

I'm loving... my new [old] facewash - I used to love this stuff in high school [aka eons ago] and my skin has been acting funky lately so as I was perusing the shelves at Target it caught my eye - and I am seriously LOVING it, it's definitely cleared up my skin and I love the way my face feels after washing it!

I'm [still] loving... the sweet card that my soulmate sent me....

I'm loving... that we're a little over two weeks away from our beach vacation/Mike & Carin's wedding weekend/seeing my mom!

I'm loving... that it's Grandma's 80th birthday this weekend and we're going to have family in from all over the country - it's going to be a great celebration of a wonderful woman!
[DJ & I telling grandma that we eloped on our [first] wedding day - January  1, 2010]

and as always, I'm loving... my sweet pup...

...and my adorable husband.
happy wednesday!

10 comments:

Chaos and Coffee said...

Oh my, I totally just drooled on my computer at the sight of that treat! Whoa. Loving your blog, I am your newest follower!

whitney said...

making those treats. this week.

my ass thanks you :)

Nikki said...

Dang, cake batter rice krispies! YUM. I'm jealous of your vacation, sounds like you guys have some fun times coming up!

P.S. Google is telling me your blog is in Danish and wants to translate it.

Nikki said...

Dang, cake batter rice krispies! YUM. I'm jealous of your vacation, sounds like you guys have some fun times coming up!

P.S. Google is telling me your blog is in Danish and wants to translate it.

*Sassy Vodka Panties* said...

OMG that looks delicious! How do you get the cake batter part or teh cake batter rice crispy?

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday to Grandma!!

Nikki said...

Ahem...it's Thursday now ;)

Katie said...

Um those rice krispy/fruit pebbles look seriously amazing!!! I'm going to pin this right now so I don't forget to make it!

Anna said...

Hey I'm going to be creepy and say that your "ladies" look FAB in that dress.

Also, those krispies look delicious.

LWLH said...

Mmmmm....cake batter rice krispie treats, sign me up :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails