Tuesday, October 18, 2011

soulmate.

so let's back up a few days... on friday I was checking our joint checking account and balancing our checkbook when I saw DJ had bought a $3.20 app for his iPhone - I was messing with him about it on the drive to TN and he kept going on about me knowing what the app was and when a receipt popped up for it, he made me delete it and got all secretive about what it was - this was uber unlike him and I just brushed it off and figured it must be something for me [what, I trust him 100% and that's the only time that he's secretive]... well I was right.... I was sorting through the mail when I came across this in the mail...
[I removed the last name/address... clearly it was all there... and then for the return address it said soulmate]

I looked at DJ and it all came together and I started laughing and got really excited to open it up... here's what I saw...
he's a keeper that soulmate of mine.
it was such a great surprise for no reason and brought such a smile on my face.

ps - the app he made with was the new Cards app 
[which only works with the iPhone 5.0 software update or the iPhone 4S]

9 comments:

whitney said...

um this is adorable.

you're right. he is a keeper that one.

xo whit

Nikki said...

Awww..what a sweetheart!

Kristin said...

awww, how cute! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! what a guy you got lucky lady!
xx
Z

Anna said...

Ohhhh my word.

Soooo precious...almost more precious than 1 million puppies in the same room.

So now that you know about this App...I'll be anxiously awaiting my secret letter...

Sara Strand said...

He needs to mentor Matt. Seriously.

Lauren said...

AW!!!

Sarah said...

Awww, how sweet!!! There is nothing better than sweet little somethings for no reason! :)

LWLH said...

Awww that's super sweet! :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails