Monday, October 17, 2011

Rocky Top....

so we had a great weekend in Knoxville, filled with fun times with great friends new and old! we had a fun and relaxing night on Friday and then on Saturday we headed to the Market Square Farmer's Market and had some good food, coffee and just walked around for a bit.
then we headed to out to tailgate and watched the first quarter in a local watering home -- then we ended up getting free tickets to the game -- amazing seats and free?! what could be better than that --- TN vs LSU right at the 50 yard line, score. we had such a great time. It's been a few years since I'd been to a college football game and I have definitely missed that atmosphere.  It was interesting to watch a game that I wasn't really invested in... honestly, I could care less who won it was more about watching the game and the "football" of it all - if that even makes sense.
saturday night was interesting to say the least - and I'll be nice and just leave it at that. haha. oh man oh man - what a weekend. all in all, a great time and so great to spend quality time with Lindi. It's so fun to me to see how close Lindi & DJ are - they're so cute together [is that weird to say?] and I love how protective DJ is of Lindi, he really loves her and knows how important she is to me and because of that, she's important to him. Makes my heart happy. here's to another great week - we have a ton of family coming in town and we're getting ready to celebrate grandma's 80th birthday!

8 comments:

Anna said...

How fun! And I love your shirt! We went to the farmers market this weekend, too. Looove those homemade pastries <3

Ashley said...

sounds like an awesome weekend! tennessee can for real be a good time!

i am LOVING that red top on you!

have so much fun with all your family and your grandma!

jessica // union shore said...

sounds like a fabulous weekend!

have another great week with your family and happy birthday to your gram!

Cassandra said...

Awesome that you got some amazing seats to the game for free!! :)

PS... What program/website do you use to do a photo collage like that?!? I've been searching, to find nothing...

Wiz said...

You look great in orange :) Unfortunately it wasnt much a game! I loved looking at your pictures. I dont know when we will be able to make a game again!

Sarah said...

Was it not the most perfect weather?!?! We were there too and enjoyed every second of it! :) My hubs would say "you look good in orange!" :)

Janie said...

Sooo jealous! I miss home!

Nikki said...

Ah so that's what the orange shirt was for!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails