happy valentines day!so this morning Nikki posted her and her husband's "10 things we love about marriage" list on her blog Perpetually Engaged... I loved her and her husband Bryan's lists and was inspired to write my own list... and then convince DJ to write his... so here it is what we love about being married to each other...
- I love that I get to spend the rest of my life alongside my best friend.
- I love that you know just how to bring a smile to my face [even when I'm mad at you].
- I love what a great puppy-daddy you are to Ollie and what an amazing daddy you're going to be to our daughter!
- I love you scrape the ice of the windshield every morning for me.
- I love that you know exactly what spot on my back I want/need rubbed when I ask you to.
- I love that you put up with my tears, fears and mood swings.
- I love that you are my family.
- I love that you challenge me to be more engaged and invested in the world around me.
- I love that you understand who I am and accept me for better or worse.
- I love being held in your arms.
- I love walking up next to you.
- I love going to bed next to you.
- I love.......... [yeah, I'm going to censor that one] ;)
- I love that you are my best friend.
- I love spending every minute with you.
- I love knowing at the end of the day no matter what happens you will be by my side.
- I love that you do my laundry.
- I love that you fold my laundry.
- I love that you make me do things I normally would not do.
- I love that you have made me a family man.
thanks nikki for the inspiration.
thanks DJ for making my the happiest girl out there.
happy valentines day friends!