Wednesday, February 8, 2012

what I'm loving...

happy wednesday! so excited this week is halfway over... I feel like this past weekend flew by so I'm excited for this weekend to lounge and do a whole lot of nothing [now let's see if that actually happens].  so many things to be thankful for this week, nothing overly exciting - just lots of little things that make me a very happy girl! for example...

I'm loving... this ridiculously sweet text that my husband sent me. 
he's a keeper.

I'm loving... that our little temporary basement nursery is starting to come together, I love all the little pieces that we've found that have brought it all together!
[Ollie clearly needs to learn to pick up his toys, excuse the lime green bone - not a part of nursery decor]

I'm loving... this amazing yum yum cupcake's cupcake that I had after lunch today!

I'm loving... buying clothes for our baby girl. the website zulilly has been an extremely bad influence in my life, I keep buying these adorable snuggly clothes, including a sleeper with strawberry buttons... might be the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

I'm loving... that my diaper bag came last week and it's super cute/just the size I wanted and seems durable. check and check!

I'm loving... 90s on 9. I'm going to be really sad when our 3 month free trial to sirius is over for that one reason. I could listen to it all day, every day!

...as always, I'm loving my two boys. they're the best. :)

so that's that.
nothing too exciting, weekly "bumpin' bump" coming tomorrow or friday [might delay it a day since we have our doctors appt on friday and I should have more to report after that]. 
happy wednesday!

8 comments:

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

New follower! What a happy and fun blog. Looking fun to reading more!! :D

Laura said...

I have dog toys all over my house too! Just think of it as preparation for cleaning up around a toddler one day soon!

Rachel said...

90s on 9 is my station too! I love it!!! Cute baby bag and yummy cupcakes!! Looks like a good day to me!

dave and jenn said...

I think I ordered the same strawberry sleeper for Jade! It just came in the mail yesterday... :)

Anna said...

I could never go back to normal radio after having XM for 3 years now!!! love it!

DJ needs a new hat.

LWLH said...

I need to teach Mia how to pick up after herself too...damn dog needs to pull her weight around here...lol

Nikki said...

I bet your in laws love that the little bean is going to be right downstairs!

Wiz said...

I just discovered the 90s channel because it was in my rental car! I want XM radio now! I also loved the 80s station.

And you sound like me on the text. Whenever John sends me a sweet random text, I am suspicious :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails