all in all, a great week - the nursery is coming together, my husband is uber supportive, I still fit in my shoes and wedding rings, sweet pea has taken up water aerobics in my uterus and keeps me company all day long, oliver is sweet as can be and being better behaved this week. life is good. now, I'm excited for a relaxing weekend with my lovie and lots of cuddletime with him and the pup. last night was just what I needed: couch, sweatpants, cuddles, and Big Bang Theory on DVD. today and tomorrow hopefully will be right up the same alley....
26 weeks bumpin' bump...
- baby j is the size of an "english hothouse cucumber" aka 14 inches and weighs in at around a pound and two-thirds. she's also starting to inhale and exhale amniotic fluid... aww.
- I think I felt her have hiccups the other night - there was this repeating "thumping" going on in a very set pattern for a few minutes... not going to lie, it was pretty cool.
- I've also seen my stomach move from the outside a few times with her big kicks - INSANE.
- my doctors appointment this morning went well - everything was normal and on track... and I get to go back in two weeks for my gestational diabetes test, fun fun fun!
- I got new prenatal vitamins - gummies... they're the best tasting vitamins I've ever had and I'm quite sad I didn't have these for the past 26 weeks. I love them!
glider nook in the nursery
big bang for the win
falafel wrap = heaven
my favorite smushface
one more week down,
one more week closer to meeting sweet pea!