Welp, Summer is in full-force... I'm not going to lie, having a newborn I haven't really taken advantage of "summer vacation" (no pools or beaches for me yet, boo) so I'm counting on all of you do it for me... here are some of my favorite summer snapshots from last summer... (I also have been doing a piss-poor job of taking pictures with the Nikon this summer, oops)
So, have you been living it up this summer? If so be sure you take advantage of Shutterfly’s Long Live Summer Photo Contest on Facebook it launched this past Monday (July 9th) and you can find out more about it on their facebook page! Here are the themes for each week --
• Week 1(7/9): Americana
• Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors
• Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun
• Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities
• Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations
You can win a trip for four to The Bahamas and a professional photo shoot so you’ll remember your vacation forever. (um, yes please!) All you need to do is upload your favorite photo and caption based on the theme of the week... and you get a gift from Shutterfly just for entering! You can enter at any point during the 5-week sweepstakes period.
• Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!
• Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)
• Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page and awarded a $500 gift card on Shutterfly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book.
• Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot
[and if you win I expect an invite to the Bahamas!]
**Shutterfly has graciously given me a free 8x8 photobook for posting about this contest