Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Max is 2!

wow. time is flying by... our sweet nephew Max turned two this past weekend! it feels like yesterday that we were flying to Georgia for our wedding shower and to meet sweet Max just weeks after he was born...

then we saw him in October of 2010 and he was even bigger...
(gah! his sweet cheeks remind me of Penny's in this picture!)

...and this time last year we celebrated his first birthday... so sweet! 

one of the biggest reasons I'm so happy we moved to Georgia is that we're near our family and we get to spend so much quality time with them and watch these sweet babes grow up (and that Penny can grow up with her cousins)!

...AND of course - I left my camera at Mat and Summer's house so I don't have pictures from Max's birthday (coming soon) but I will leave with you of a few recent pictures of our favorite little steamroller!
what a sweetie, huh??

birthday party pics celebrating our favorite newly turned 2 year old... coming soon! 

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails