Thursday, July 22, 2010

so hard to say goodbye...

...to my puppy.

had to say goodbye to Oliver today for six days... I won't see him again until Tuesday after work.

so. sad.

this is the first time we've ever left him for that long... before now it's only been a slumber party here or there for him and then for the few days when I left to go to Charleston/ILM [but he was still with his daddy]. I know he's in good hands with Jeff and Janis but still.... sad.

anyways... here's the king of cuteness last night trying to sabatoge my packing....
"maybe if I lay on her clothes she won't be able to pack and leave me..."

in other news, he's getting HUGE. such a big boy. so big that I almost fell down the stairs carrying him this weekend. fail.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails