Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Top Two Tuesday

Saw this on The Little Blonde Girl's blog and figured it would be fun and I'd give it a whirl -- so I'm joining The Top Two Tuesday Blog Hop on The Undomestic Momma....





Top 2 Favorite Purchases Made This Year


1. Duh... do you even have to ask? Clearly, Oliver. Our little butterball of love is by far my favorite purchase... I don't think anything is topping him anytime soon!

don't you just want to give him a big ole squeeze? ah. so. cute.

2. This one is a little more difficult..... there are a handful of things that I have throughly enjoyed that I've bought in the past year we moved into a house so there's a bunch of furniture we just purchased, and little things for the house, and I have a huge problem with this little store you may have heard of [sephora... I love you] but I think the one other thing that we purchased that is my favorite purchase is my iPhone. How did I live without one?
attached to my hip. or my hand. or my head.
mmm iPhone, I think I love you....

BWS tips button

8 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hi there! Always nice to meet a fellow resident of MA!

The Undomestic Mom said...

he is so cute! great picks!

Leenburke said...

I love that dog! That's my hubby's fave!

Following you from FMBT
leenilee.blogspot.com

Tatum-LeTard said...

Awwww I LOVE your sweet baby!!! What a sweet dog! Hope you're having a great week! The weekend will be here again before we know it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your dog :D

Aimee of East Avenue said...

My dogs were one of my top two too!

Erin Wallace said...

Hi! I'm following from FMBT - hope to see you at Dropped Stitches!

xo Erin

amy said...

Ha ha. I'm the same way with my iPhone. I love love love it and don't know what I have done without it.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails