Sunday, May 15, 2011

wtf.

dear blogger,
I hate you for deleting my posts as well as the three posts I had drafted to post throughout the weekend/tomorrow morning.
you suck,
hita


seriously. I can't be witty on demand. I feel like I used the wasted the good surprise on those posts [come on, someone please tell me you got that big daddy reference]. Oh well, I guess I can rewrite them tomorrow. 


fingers crossed they just magically show back up. maybe I'll get the mojo to retype them manana... for now - Go Heat! 

4 comments:

Tara said...

I am SO thankful that I didn't have anything drafted before Thursday, but I did lose the post I made that day and I'm still annoyed about that :-/

Nikki said...

They messed up big time. This is the first time being a procrastinator has paid off ;)

jessica // union shore said...

that blogger mishap was definitely annoying! i feel your pain....

Anna said...

1. Just as frustrated!!! I sent blogger some hate tweets
2. I totally got the reference!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails