Wednesday, January 25, 2012

shop til I drop...

so. this whole "having a girl thing" is dangerous... there are so many freaking cute things out there that I want to buy for baby j - zulily is like a blessing and a curse... a blessing because I'm finding so many cute things to buy for our sweet pea but a curse because well, I need to buy groceries and not just adorable onesies... oh, and don't even get me started on etsy - that's a whole other post all together [let's just say I'm just doing my part to support small businesses and stay at home mom's across the country...].

one thing I was super excited to find on zulily last night/today was my diaper bag! I looked around at Babies R Us and didn't see anything that blew my skirt up and I've been perusing etsy but when I saw this one (Wallpaper Flaming Shoulder Diaper Bag) I knew it was meant to me mine... 

yup. adorable. 
I don't really know too much about diaper bags... so it might not be the most functional bag on the block but I think it looks like it'll do the trick and hey, it's cute...  and I can always buy more than one, right? haha. 
[DJ is rolling his eyes as he reads this... I know it.]

11 comments:

Courtney B said...

Oh my... adorrrrable! If we ever have a girl I will definitely run our bank account into the ground, haha!

amy said...

Cute diaper bag!!!

Simplyheather said...

Such cute things ! Loving the red.

Curly Girl Confessions said...

I love the diaper bag! My girlfriend that is preggers registered for the most boring bag and it makes me want to scream. ;)

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

For half a second I thought you were naming that sweet baby girl Zulily. MY HEART STOPPED. I thought I was going to have to have an intervention to prevent that sweet girl from years of torture! hahah!

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

Oooh love the diaper bag!!! Great purchase ! :)

LWLH said...

That bag is too cute. :)

Katie said...

Lol, love it! I'm not even a mom or mom-to-be but I love zulily! They have the cutest things!

Kristin said...

my wedding and i are also supporting etsy! :) cute diaper bag!!

Nikki said...

Super cute! Does it work with your borrowed stroller?

I Director said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog thanks for sharing

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails