- Carrying High or Low: High [girl]
- 140+ per minute = yup. 166 at 13 weeks, 142 at 17 weeks [girl]
- Sweet or Salty/sour cravings = both. [it's a wash!]
- Chinese Gender Predictor: boy
- Mayan legend: mothers age at conception (28 = even), year (2011 = odd): one even, one odd = boy
- Breaking out: yup. [girl]
- Ring Test: swings back and forth [girl]
- Morning sickness: not bad, only got sick twice [boy]
- Prefer sleeping on your right or left: right [girl]
- Mother's Intuition: girl!
- Father's Intuition: boy!
I guess only time will tell...
for the longest time I was dead-set on a boy. I was a terrible pre-teen/teenager/adult to my mom and I know karma is a biatch and it would come back ten-fold [or twenty] and let's be real, DJ is going to be the fun parent and if it's a girl it's definitely going to like him more. but ever since I got pregnant I just have this feeling it's a girl. But, the most surprising thing is how excited I am by that. I can finally see myself being a mom to a little boy AND a little girl...
Lets be real - I'm still over the moon happy to be pregnant and I just want a healthy baby! so with that being said, I'm just so excited to find out what baby j is... I feel like it will be more real when we're able to refer to the baby as "she" or "he" and not "it" -- it's not fun to refer to the baby as it. We've recently taken to just using whatever pronoun we decide we want to, less than a week til the pronoun is known!
what do you think?
boy? girl? alien baby?