Wednesday, December 7, 2011

true birds...

I have a soft spot in my heart for true birds jewelry, I love it - it's so fun and quirky and here's an amazing opportunity for you to get a fantastic necklace for a great deal!

bloomspot washington, dc has a deal running through the week (ends saturday at midnight) for $25 for $50, $30 for $60, or $50 for $100 worth of jewelry and accessories. it's a great way to do some holiday shopping for your favorite gals (and yourself) all at the same time. so do yourself a favor and grab one!

I have the harmonica necklace and I absolutely love it, such a fun conversation starter.

here are some other cute necklaces that would make great gifts (for yourself or others) this holiday season....




so what are you waiting for?

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute! I should I should...I need more jewelry.

Maria said...

Love that harmonica and vintage hand mirror! I think I need more jewelry, but my husband will disagree.
I recently wrote about fun gift ideas (for dudes) on my blog: www.ourpictureperfect.com. Now I need more gift ideas for the ladies- or just for me ;)

LWLH said...

Those are pretty, I will have to check it out :)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails