Wednesday, November 24, 2010

black friday deals/tips.....

few things...

I'm crazy about black friday.
I'm EVEN MORE crazy about cyber monday.
If you are too... here are some deals for you --

  1. Follow @amazondeals on twitter to get real time updates of their "Gold Box Deals" - these are AMAZING!
  2. If you're a student you can receive a year FREE of amazon prime (NO CATCH) - seriously, click here, I'm so pissed I don't have an @edu email anymore to take advantage of this, please take advantage for me if you do have one!
  3. If you're a mom (or primary caregiver), you can receive UP TO a year free of amazon prime (three months and then a month for every $25 you spend on "baby/children" supplies from amazon.
  4. www.black-friday.net - you're welcome.
  5. Last, but certainly not least - if you have an iPhone, download the "TGI Black Friday" app - it's free, you're welcome again. Even if you don't have an iPhone, you can still look at the ads on the site so definitely go there!
Also, if there's a store you know you want to hit up or that you're definitely shopping at visit their webpage, a few seem to have a form where you can signup to receive their black/friday cyber monday deals (target, bath & body works for sure). 

I think we're doing "berkshire" themed local gifts for the immediate family that is coming up to visit so I feel good about that... but I don't know, I can't lie -I love a good deal so I'm definitely feeding the corporate greed this year too. When you're on a budget, you have to do what you have to do!

Lastly, just for fun....


What are you buying/making/crafting for people this year for the holidays??
I need ideas! :)

3 comments:

Sara Strand said...

I'm making a lot of ornaments and personalized card sets. And picture stuff with my kids' faces on them. I haven't started. AWESOME. ;)

I'll be hitting up Kohl's and Walmart on Friday. I'd like to do Target but that's where people get hurt. And I'm not coordinated enough to play along at 4am.

Aimee said...

I think im doing a lot of my shopping on etsy. I am getting my mom and sister jewlery. My brother a HP philosophy book. For kevin Im not sure but I dont think I can put anything im thinking about on here because he reads your blog.

I dont think we'll do black friday because there isnt a Big ticket item we want so it wont be worth it for us...Maybe next year. I will be doing some online black friday and cyber monday things :)

thanks for the tips!!

Nikki said...

My favorite stocking stuffers are a can of coke or tonic water and airplane bottles. Maybe throw in a lime and you have a little drinky drinkerson ;)

I'm not sure I'm going to make it out to the crowds, we'll see how I feel.

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails