Monday, November 29, 2010

oh christmas tree....

I'm super sad the weekend is over.... 4.5 day weekends make me happy... luckily I have a four day work week this week and am heading to NC on Friday so we have something to look forward to!

This weekend was tons of fun and on Friday we put up our Christmas tree! DJ and I went to Ward's and picked up a wreath and tree and headed home to drink some wine and decorate our lovely tree....

the tree with only the white lights...

our lovely bike menorah that my amazing mother-in-law got us!

decorated tree!


our new "ollie" ornament!



isn't she a beaut? hope your holiday decorating is going well!

3 comments:

jules said...

Beautiful! I love the white lights and "Ollie" ornament!

Unknown said...

I have been debating a real tree vs a fake tree. Has your pup tried to eat anything yet? I have a feeling Logan wouldn't leave it alone. He loves to smell everthing.

Nikki said...

It's so pretty! Love the new ornament. I'm sure Ollie really appreciates it ;)

I was at petsmart the other day and this couple was buying toys for their dogs stocking, so I smiled listening to their convo and the man says "what are you smiling about? You're doing the same thing!"

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails