Sunday, October 10, 2010

an amazing week for college football...

I would have given anything to be here or here this past week....

what's that? 
{image via here}


{coincidentally, zombie nation was one of our zta rush songs... 
so I'm always conflicted to chant U-C-F or Z-T-A.... win win either way}


UCF played annihilated UAB this week on Wednesday... UCF 42 UAB 7.... hell yes. 
GO KNIGHTS!

and then...


I know you've heard but just in case you haven't my SC Gamecocks [aka my ass-kickin' chickens] played one helluva game AND beat Bama [the former #1 team in the country]... I have a feeling we'll be seeing them again in the SEC championships... and ESPN College Gameday was at USC for the game - literally a block from my old apartment... I would have loved to be in Columbia this weekend, I can only imagine how insane it was...


...I think love you....

I could go on and on about that game... poor Oliver was petrified as I screamed at the TV just a few times [what was that safety play? thank God Garcia redeemed himself]

Speaking of Oliver... doesn't he look dashing in his red jersey [it was Red Sox but I like to pretend he was supporting the Cocks too on gameday]
....and I'll leave you with the final score of the game... SC 35 Bama 21.... 

what an amazing week in college football.... and the Gators lost [sorry honey] - the only thing that could have made it better was if Tennessee and Georgia both lost, but since  they were playing each other, I'll take a Vol loss.

Anyways, it's going to take awhile to take this grin off my face - oh wait, I lost ALL of my fantasy football games this week... ugh!

anyways...
GO COCKS!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went to GA State (who just got a football team this year!) But my family is from Baton Rouge so I am a LSU fan (who killed it on Friday, one of the best games ever) and also a GA Tech Fan.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails