Monday, October 25, 2010

the food of NYC...

you know me... I love food - so here's (some of) what we ate this past weekend in NYC...

first up, The Cupcake Stop - yum... I love street food...


so many choices...

we went with funfetti - and it was great!

then for lunch on Friday we went to SMAC - a restaurant that only serves Mac & Cheese?! YES please... Steve-O and Carrie had cheeseburger mac and cheese which was AMAZING...

I had the parisienne (brie and fig - amazing...)

and DJ had La Mancha (manchego, fennel and onions... also YUM)

extensive mac and cheese menu...

two of my favorites (DJ & mac and cheese) :) 

then for dinner we ventured to Dim Sum Go Go in Chinatown for an amazing dim sum dinner where the food kept flowing...


first round of plates...

second round... (or third... or fourth - ??) yum shrimp balls!

I love spring rolls... I think I ate like 5 of them - no joke...

steamed veggie dumplings...

very full and very happy....

with our nephew Noah (and sake)....

clearly we all had our fair share of sake (minus Noah of course)... oh we're fun...

there was also an amazing five course Italian dinner at the wedding, some yummy sandwiches, wings, and much much more... I'm clearly wearing my fat girl pants and eating salads all week. oh well, it was worth it! :)

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Wow!! definitely a foodie weekend. I am quite jealous. I am not one to order Mac & Cheese but those looked yummy :)

Nikki said...

Ah Noah is adorable.

I need to high tail it to NYC immediately for some mac and cheese and cupcakes!

____j said...

That food looks AMAZING! I wish I had THAT this weekend.

bethan said...

oh my, all that food!! especially mac and cheese! you have made me sooo hungry!

x.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails