Thursday, October 28, 2010

NYC Wedding (Part 2) Dinner Reception

After Donny & Cami's amazing ceremony, we sauntered over to a wine bar and had a few glasses of wine (I limited myself to two after my wino experience the past weekend) after hanging out there for an hour or so we strolled down to Lil' Frankies for their dinner reception. Again, classic and simple - and captured Donny & Cami so well... they mixed the tables up so you could meet new people and I'm pretty sure I traumatized the nice couple sitting next to us - but then I let them hold the baby and I think they liked us... bahaha - if you only knew. ANYWAYS.... the dinner was family style with a few different courses of amazing Italian food - I finally got to have calamari after being tortured by Nikki with all of her pictures of yummy calamari and very yummy! 

We had a blast - maybe too much fun (nah) - anyways, I'll let you see for yourself...

clearly they knew where the troublemakers belonged (in the corner)

best buds

and then the shots began...

special....


 beautiful table decor...


such a fun environment...

 yummy Italian cake (of course now I don't remember what it was)
Donny likes the cake too...

can't wait to see our dear friends again soon....
and now the next wedding we have to go to is ours.... uh oh - time to get planning....

2 comments:

Kattrina said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Your dress is beautiful. Wedding planning is so fun - I hope you're enjoying it!

Nikki said...

Holy cannoli! That cake looks amazing. The base most certainly has to be tirimisu.

Do they have professional pics up yet? I'd love to find out what the cake is and put that one up on my other blog. Let me know!

Shots and calamari sound like a lethal combo. Now I want some calamari!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails