Friday, October 8, 2010

angry bulldog...

you're leaving me? AGAIN?

this is the face I got this morning when I went to leave to go to work....

poor Ollie... he's used to going to work with his dad but poor DJ has been slaving away working on opening his new cafe... hence poor Ollie doesn't get to go to work and see all his friends. I feel so bad for him, he is so used to attention and being around lots of people and now he's home all by himself for a chunk of the day.

we really are so lucky though - he's still just as sweet as ever, maybe even sweeter because he's so excited when we come home and spend time with him... he especially misses DJ since he's been working 24/7 so Oliver is all about spending time with dad... hence the next little photo montage... forgive the poor iPhone picture quality...

sleeping beauties bulllies....

this looks like a better spot over here... 

hey dad... DAD...

DAD.. wakeup...

SUCCESS!


aren't my boys cute?
I love them.

happy friday, enjoy the weekend puppies!
xo.

6 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Ugh- my cats always think I want to check out their ass and I just really don't. Especially now that Stumpy has huge balls and those need to come out because he needs to be neutered. The big balls are scaring me.

Kevin Michael said...

Haha! That's cute!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I love your blog!! I just discovered it the other day!! Your bully is SO cute!! Im obsessed with mine!! Look forward to reading more!!

Unknown said...

So cute. I keep meaning to ask what is the name of the cafe Danny works at?

Brittany said...

BEYOND cute!

I love it!

Two little hunks!

jules said...

Aww, your boys ARE cute! I can't wait to get a dog!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails