Friday, October 1, 2010

breast cancer awareness month!

October is here.
which means many things...
feels more like fall...
red leaves, all things pumpkin,
halloween costumes [and candy]...
and...

Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
{image via here}

Breast Cancer Awareness has been a huge part of my life for a long time, I've had many friends (and their families) impacted by breast cancer and my sorority's national philanthropy is the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and breast cancer awareness... so it's something I've been working with for the past almost decade.

{image via here}

Here are some breast cancer resources/links for you as we start this month, I'll be sharing more as we go but here's just a start...

-beauty for the cause [what better excuse to buy beauty supplies]
-kiss for the cause [who needs an excuse to buy new lipgloss?]
-"save lids to save lives" [info about collecting yoplait lids ]
-click to give [free mammograms!]
-pink hair extensions for breast cancer awareness [my staff and I did this last year, super fun and for a great cause!]

...and always, more to come!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails