Wednesday, January 11, 2012

what I'm loving...

happy wednesday... so ready for this weekend to be here - so excited for a three day weekend and my birthday [yahoo!]. here's what I'm loving this week...

I'm loving... our sweet baby girl - we got to see her again on Monday at the doctors and she's so stinking cute, even in utero! [more on her tomorrow]

I'm loving... my early birthday gift from DJ - he got me an amazing print that he wanted me to help him pick out the frame for so he gave it to me this past weekend [he got it because it incorporated my birthday -1.14! so fun)

I'm loving... the free birthday coupons coming in the mail! hooray free stuff!


I'm loving... this beautiful necklace that one of my students brought back for me from India! love, love, love!

I'm loving... BAD TV. ugh, I can't stop. ABC family is rocking my world and I just can't stop watching the bachelor... trainwrecks.

as always, I'm loving... my adorable pup...

...and I'm loving... my ridiculous but sweet husband.

...AND because Sarah inspired me... I'm NOT loving - the stupid rainy weather today that makes all Atlanta drivers drive like morons, or that DJ and I got a parking ticket last night [$25] while we were grabbing our [$20] dinner. guess I should have fed the meter. oops.

anyways, happy wednesday!

16 comments:

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

That necklace is stunning! There is one on Kate Spade's website right now that looks very similar!!! :) And ugh, sorry about your parking ticket! My friends and I got one a few weeks ago for being two minutes (!) over on our meter and had a $14 fee to pay ($8 dinner, if you were curious ;).

That wedding picture is so cute! It made me smile! :)

Heather said...

Awww, such a sweet profile of the baby!

Audra said...

Yay for seeing your baby girl! And I am so embarrassingly addicted to the Bachelor. Monday nights are my fave!

T&S said...

I love this post! Congratulations on your baby girl.

I also love the pic of you and your husband. It looks like he's doing the Gator chomp! (Go Gators!!!)

XO Lourdes

FYI:I just recently stumbled upon your blog and I love it!

jessica said...

awww that necklace is gorgeous. what a sweet gift.

~Meg said...

Such a cute b-day present! I am a bit sad that I didn't get any birthday Sephora coupons yet though! Happy Early Birthday and enjoy the weekend!

Curly Girl Confessions said...

Love that necklace!

melissa said...

Awww, sweet picture of baby girl. Do you just stare and stare at the sonogram pictures for hours? I know I did!

Love that print - such a thoughtful gift. And the necklace is gorgeous.

Sarah said...

why does the bachelor suck us?!?! why?!?!

and I am now loving the shout out love! :)....but I am not loving your parking tickets...aren't those the worst?!

Unknown said...

love the print, love the necklace, love that your hubby put thought into it, love your pups face :)

Sara Strand said...

Can I just say that I am kind of thrilled you are having a baby girl? Because I am. :)

Brooke said...

Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!! A precious gift from God! Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy!! xoxo!!

LWLH said...

It's sad but true but bad tv is the best :)

Wiz said...

Happy birthday! Your birthday is on the same day as my husband and I's dating anniversury. Tomorrow will be thirteen years...dont even tell me how old you were :)

And I love me some bachelor. I will never give it up :)

____j said...

Sweet baby! Have y'all thought of names yet?

Nikki said...

I missed the bachelor last night...I need to check out because apparently someone had a one on one date.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails